|Warranty period in years|
Any other Built-In
|AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||1||-|
|Built-In Hob||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit, Elica||2||2||1||-|
|Built-In Hood||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||1||-||No warranty on Filters|
|Built-In Oven||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||-|
|Cooking Ustensils||De Buyer||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|
|Dishwasher||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||1||-||No warranty on Filters & Dispensers|
|Free Standing Appliances||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||1||-|
|Kitchen Hoods||Elica||2||2||1||-||No warranty on filters & dispensers|
|Refrigerator||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||1||5||No warranty on Filters & Dispensers|
|Small Domestic Appliances||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit, Kuvings||2||2||1||-|
|Washer Dryer||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||7||1||-||No warranty on Filters & Dispensers|
|Washing Machine||AEG, Electrolux, Indesit||2||2||1||-||No warranty on Filters & Dispensers|
|SHARP Manufacturer Warranty period in years|
|TV < 49 inch||2||2|
|TV > 50 inch||2||2||1|
|Professional TV||2||2||1||10||10 years warranty on inverter compressors only|
|Mini Bar Fridge||2||2||5|
|Dishwasher||2||2||1||No warranty on filters & dispensers|
|Audio / Video||2||2|
|Small Domestic Appliances||2||2||6 months on built-in batteries only|
Redline Distribution Ltd guarantees the appliance purchased, against faulty workmanship or material only, under normal household use, for the following period as described in above table.
The following products / parts are not covered under this warranty:
Kitchen ware / Loudspeakers / Microphones / Headphones / Bulbs / Gaskets / Burners / Jugs / Knobs / Microwave turntables / Belts / Shelves / Remote Control / Blades / Batteries & All Accessories subject to wear and tear.
During the warranty period, no warranty claims will be considered if:
- The invoice or the warranty card is not produced at the time the appliance is brought in for repair or during the technician’s visit.
- Any alteration or modiﬁcation or repairs has been made to the appliance by yourself or any outside party.
- The serial number of the appliance has been removed, defaced or altered.
- Any visible alteration made to the Original Invoice or warranty card whether defaced, altered or incomplete.
- The appliance has not been installed or used according to the manufacturer’s speciﬁcations.
- Product has been used for commercial purpose.
- The purchaser has not adhered to the agreed payment terms.
The relevant laws of Mauritius will apply to these terms and Conditions and the Courts of Mauritius will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If any of these terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the remaining Terms and Conditions. These will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Mauritian law.